Now you have the power to track and analyze your company information so you can make the informed decisions necessary about healthcare and the Affordable Care Act (ACA) requirements. With My Workforce Analyzer, you have the ability to analyze your employee hours to determine if you qualify as a large employer. You’re also able to determine coverage affordability, explore the pay-or-play decision (offer coverage or take the penalty), and examine employee time required to monitor and manage part-time and full-time eligibility. All of this is at the touch of your fingers and delivered through the secure Sage Source platform.
My Workforce Analyzer which uses the real time data from your Sage HRMS or Sage Abra Suite solution and displays all relevant information in an easy to read dashboard format, allowing you the option to consider the consequences of the choices you make.
Let’s take a closer look at some of the features available through My Workforce Analyzer:
- Carefully monitor the hours worked by your part-time workforce to avoid penalties
- Watch measurement periods and stay ahead of when you need to offer benefits to employees
- Model scenarios that fit your business financial needs; offer benefits, don’t offer benefits, adjusting employee/employer contributions
- Generate read-to-file forms 1094-C and 1095-C.
- On Demand Webcast
- My Workforce Analyzer Feature Sheet
- My Workforce Analyzer FAQ’s
- Sneak Peak Q4 Release – MWA Improvements and eFiling
We’d be happy to answer additional questions and show you the features. Call us at (858) 679-8555.