Sage HRMS and payroll solutions offer small to medium-sized organizations the tools needed to excel at employee management. Elevate the level of service your HR department provides to your organization with easy-to-use software that helps you deliver crucial process and decision support to management. Sage HRMS solutions enable you to provide your organization with outstanding service that helps increase employee motivation and retention. They also allow you to improve organizational efficiency by automating employee-related procedures and help you to positively impact the bottom line by delivering crucial employee analytics to support decision-making.
Benefits of using Sage HRMS include:
- Access a single point of truth for all records and information about employees—past and present.
- Track unlimited benefit plans, define eligibility criteria, and automatically calculate benefits costs with comprehensive benefits administration.
- Manage all types of absences, including paid time off, leaves of absence, and FMLA leave.
- Ensure government compliance and avoid risk by knowing and meeting government regulations and reporting requirements for the U.S. and/or Canada.
- Customize virtually any Sage HRMS module by tailoring menus, processes, actions, reports, toolbars, screens, and fields to maximize your organization’s effectiveness.
- Easily import and export critical HR information so that it can be viewed in spreadsheets, or shared with other HR and payroll applications.
- Integrate with related solutions for payroll processing, web-based employee self-service, web-based benefits enrollment, organizational charting, training management, web-based paperless forms, data monitoring and web-based recruiting.
PACIFIC DATA Marketing’s extensive experience with HR related processes and Sage HRMS will allow you to manage information based on your company’s unique structure and needs. You’ll get a comprehensive, fully-integrated system that streamlines administrative workflow, giving you more time to address strategic business issues.
We’d be happy to answer additional questions and show you the features. Call us at (858) 679-8555.