Seamless communication between employees, managers and administrators
Sage Employee Self Service (Sage ESS) helps you automate your company’s business processes and maximize your organization’s Return on Employee Investment (ROEI). With Sage Employee Self Service, HR empowers employees with ownership of their personal information so they can view and update certain fields without needing help with routine inquiries. Automated workflow and customizable features enable employees and supervisors to manage time-off requests, benefits changes, job details, and training history—anytime, anyplace over the Internet or company intranet.
With Sage Employee Self Service, HR can positively affect employee performance and productivity by providing instant access to critical data including:
- Personal HR information including skills, job history, and performance reviews.
- Payroll information including pay history and pay stub details.
- Comprehensive employee data for direct and indirect reports.
- Attendance balances and time-off requests.
Benefits of using Sage Employee Self Service (ESS) include:
- Employees can update personal information and view benefits elections, absence transactions, time-off balances, payroll information, and much more. HR administrator’s save valuable time dealing with daily requests. This can give back hours of the HR administrator’s day previously spent attending to routine employee requests.
- Managers have instant access to comprehensive employee data through reports. They can review attendance information, employee performance, salary history and much more.
- Facilitate communication processes and save paper by providing an easily-accessible, centralized location for company policies, announcements, and links to external URL’s. Automate company functions, events via notifications and delegate approval rights for a smooth work flow.
- Automate employee activities such as time-off requests and W-4 form changes, resulting in faster approvals and less paperwork.
- On Demand Webcast
- Employee Self Service (ESS) Feature Sheet
- Employee Self Service (ESS) FAQ’s
- Employee Analytics White Paper
We’d be happy to answer additional questions and show you the features. Call us at (858) 679-8555.