Sage Time and Attendance is a comprehensive, state–of–the–art workforce management solution that enables you to collect, analyze, and take immediate control of your employees’ attendance and labor data—online and in real time. Sage Time and Attendance automates your processes by integrating seamlessly with Sage HRMS, an in–house solution comprised of HR, payroll, benefits and recruiting applications, as well as optional web–based manager/ employee self–service functions—all available through a secure Microsoft Windows® environment.
Sage Time and Attendance saves most companies 3 to 5 percent in payroll expenses by efficiently providing job allocation, scheduling, and time–off tracking.
Time and Attendance Software Features
- An intuitive, 100 percent web–based user interface to inspire your employees.
- Employee and supervisor self–service features to eliminate the burden of manual processes.
- Roles–based security to ensure only relevant data is delivered to appropriate users.
- Auditing functions to guarantee accuracy and compliance for all payroll information.
- A variety of data collection options, such as web–based time clocks, mobile devices, biometric time clocks, badges, and telephony.
- Built–in labor, attendance, and payroll reports through SAP® Crystal Reports for Sage HRMS.
All Sage Time and Attendance solutions are available as an on–premises license, Software–as–a–Service (SaaS) subscription or through managed hosting.
- On Demand Webcast
- Sage Time and Attendance Feature Sheet
- Sage Time and Attendance FAQ’s
- The Top Seven Benefits of an Automated Time and Attendance System White Paper
We’d be happy to answer additional questions and show you the features. Call us at (858) 679-8555.