Every organization has critical information and transactions that require ongoing supervision. Sage HRMS Alerts and Workflow, proactively monitors your organization’s Sage HRMS data and identifies conditions that fall outside of your standard operating procedures. Sage HRMS Alerts and Workflow searches for important deadlines, so you can avoid costly compliance issues, expired benefits, or missed re-certification deadlines. When the system identifies an issue, it sends an alert so appropriate action can be taken.
Sage HRMS Alerts and Workflow can send alerts to email, cell phone, pager, fax, dashboard, or a pop-up on your screen. Once the alert is delivered, the system triggers automated workflows to automatically generate any documents you will need and continually update your Sage HRMS database with results. Are you spending too much time manually distributing and collecting various forms, documents, and reports? Sage HRMS Alerts and Workflow can also automate the production and delivery of your documents and deliver information to the right people at the right time.
Sage HRMS Alerts and Workflow provides another way for your organization to automate business processes and ensure your organization does not overlook important business decisions. Sage KnowledgeSync can also combine data from multiple Sage applications.
Benefits of using Sage HRMS and Workflow include:
- Notify staff about critical business issues as they occur, rather than hours, days, or weeks later.
- Identify trends or problems across your entire business.
- Be alerted to changes and corrections.
- Maintain an online history of triggered events, delivered alerts, and executed workflow.
- On Demand Webcast
- Sage Alerts & Workflow Feature Sheet
- Sage Alerts & Workflow FAQ’s
- The Data Driven HR Organization White Paper
- Cost-Effective Compliance White Paper
We’d be happy to answer additional questions and show you the features. Call us at (858) 679-8555.