Running Totals and Parameter Fields in Crystal Reports
This 2 hour* on-line course was designed for Sage HRMS users who are able to create grouped reports with formulas and multiple selection criteria, who are able to add and delete both database and special fields, and who are able to modify object attributes using the Format Editor. This course explains why, when and how to create both running total fields and parameter fields for use in custom reports.
Who Should Attend:
HR professionals who need to develop more complex reports using running totals and parameter fields.
- Explain the concept and construct of running totals and how running totals differ from summaries and other totals.
- Create a grouped columnar report that contains running totals directly below the group header.
- Create a grouped columnar report that contains running totals in a one page executive summary report.
- Explain the concept and construct of parameter fields.
- Create a report that uses parameter fields to select records that are valid between two different dates.
- Create a report that uses a pick list parameter field.
After attending this workshop you will be able to:
- Create executive summaries and running totals.
- Use parameter fields to select specific records as selection criteria.
- Use parameter fields with all Sage HRMS databases
If you have any questions or would like to discuss dates that are convenient for you and your staff, please call one of our certified consultants at (858) 679-8555.