Setting Defaults and Linking Multiple Databases
This 2 hour* on-line course was designed for Sage HRMS users who have a thorough knowledge of Sage HRMS databases and are proficient in developing single database reports using either the Report Expert or the Design tab. This course will build on those skills by showing how to establish application defaults and report options and enhance the learner’s ability to link multiple databases within Sage HRMS and select the appropriate link options.
Who Should Attend:
HR professionals who need to develop more complex reports using multiple databases.
- Understand the Options, Report Options, and Summary Info dialog boxes.
- Understand how and when to select application options and modifying options.
- Understand linking concepts and join options.
- Use the Visual Linking Expert.
- Create custom employee deduction report.
- Create a custom dependent benefits report linking HR databases.
After attending this workshop you will be able to:
- Establish Crystal application defaults to meet your company’s specific report creation needs.
- Modify the options dialog boxes’ settings.
- Correctly link multiple Sage HRMS databases to product custom reports.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss dates that are convenient for you and your staff, please call one of our certified consultants at (858) 679-8555.