Seamless communication between employees, managers, and administrators
Sage Employee Self Service (Sage ESS) helps you automate your company’s business processes and maximize your organization’s Return on Employee Investment (ROEI). With Sage Employee Self Service, HR empowers employees with ownership of their personal information so they can view and update certain fields without needing help with routine inquiries. Automated workflow and customizable features enable employees and supervisors to manage time-off requests, benefits changes, job details, and training history—anytime, anyplace over the Internet or company intranet.
With Sage Employee Self Service, HR can positively affect employee performance and productivity by providing instant access to critical data including:
- Personal HR information including skills, job history, and performance reviews.
- Payroll information including pay history and pay stub details.
- Comprehensive employee data for direct and indirect reports.
- Attendance balances and time-off requests.
Benefits of using Sage Employee Self Service (ESS) include:
- Employees can update personal information and view benefits elections, absence transactions, time-off balances, payroll information, and much more. HR administrator’s save valuable time dealing with daily requests. This can give back hours of the HR administrator’s day previously spent attending to routine employee requests.
- Managers have instant access to comprehensive employee data through reports. They can review attendance information, employee performance, salary history and much more.
- Facilitate communication processes and save paper by providing an easily-accessible, centralized location for company policies, announcements, and links to external URL’s. Automate company functions, events via notifications and delegate approval rights for a smooth work flow.
- Automate employee activities such as time-off requests and W-4 form changes, resulting in faster approvals and less paperwork.
Sage Employee Self Service significantly improves business processes and provides dynamic information sharing capabilities across the organization. Without needing IS support, HR can define how data is distributed and tailor it to the specific needs and security profile of each user. This new capability allows data to become insightful business intelligence and allows decision makers to produce informed business decisions.
Learn More: Employee Self Service (ESS) Feature Sheet
We’d be happy to answer additional questions without any sales pressure. Call us at (858) 679-8555.