It’s About Time
Every organization has different time and attendance needs. That’s why there’s Empower Time and Attendance, a browser-based enterprise solution that automates the collection, calculation and reporting of accurate employee work transaction, and custom-tailors it to meet the unique needs of your business. Using an online configuration tool, Empower Time and Attendance provides centralized, comprehensive and flexible options to reflect your specific rules and requirements including meals and breaks, rounding, paid-time-off, holiday calendar, work week definition and more.
Benefits of using Empower include:
- Tracking… You have the ability to track your employees’ time and use your labor rules and policies to automatically calculate hours to be paid. Empower Time and Attendance collects work transaction data from a variety of devices and easily interfaces with Empower HR & Payroll.
- Management Views… Empower’s specially designed screens allow supervisors to “manage by exception.” This simple and definable interface identifies time and attendance exceptions that require action and provides a sort list of each assigned employee, their up-to-date hours, exception information, and other valuable data such as overtime and accurate costs.
- Review and Edit Employee Data… Time card editing screens provide unprecedented flexibility for the review and editing of employee work transaction data. Each authorized user can choose from a list of self-defined views.. These views can include detailed information on employee work transactions, job and locations assignments, rule exceptions, special pay codes, pay category assignments, schedules, benefit bank balances, adjustments, effective dates and more.
- Handle Complex Transactions… The Empower Time and Attendance rules calculation engine is designed to handle the most complex pay policies and union and work rule configurations, including meal/break, overtime, shift premiums, holidays, “outside of schedule” incidences and paid time off. Because we understand the need to prepare thousands of employee time records for payroll in a short period of time, our calculation engine is designed to scale easily.
- Employee Self-Service… The self-service module empowers your employees to enter time as punches or hours, perform store/department/job transfers and view timecards and schedules for selected past, current and future weeks. Employees also have the ability to view paid-time-off balances and make future requests.
- Robust Calculation Engine…Empower Time and Attendance calculates paid, unpaid and special code hours, wages and exceptions for both punched and scheduled time. The highly flexible calculation engine uses an entirely new concept of rule-based time and attendance. Unlimited pay rule types may be combined to provide a comprehensive set of time and attendance rule set that fits many different situations across the entire enterprise. Empower Time and Attendance supports labor distribution, location and job transfer capabilities, and adheres to the myriad of minor rule compliance requirements as dictated by states and school districts across the United States. The punch editing page displays hours, wages by department, job, special codes, holidays
Learn More: Empower Feature Sheet
We’d be happy to answer additional questions without any sales pressure. Call us at (858) 679-8555.